My standard fee is $100 for a 45 minute appointment. There are a few sliding scale slots available as well. Standard appointments are scheduled on a weekly basis. If this arrangement does not suit your schedule or needs other arrangements are possible.
Insurance is accepted from a number of companies. Call for details. We can also discuss out-of-network options if I do not accept your insurance.
If you choose to use insurance, I recommend that you contact your insurance company before our first appointment in order to avoid unexpected limitations to coverage. Please call the customer service number on your insurance card and indicate that you are calling to verify outpatient mental health benefits.
Use the following information as a guide when contacting your insurance provider:
- Name of your Health Insurance Company
- Phone Number of your Health Insurance Company
- Name of company representative you spoke with.
- Verify that Danielle Adler Witchel, LCSW, is a provider for your plan. If not, please ask about out-of-network benefits.
Other questions to ask:
- Is pre-authorization necessary?
- If so, ask for a pre-authorization number.
- Ask for the number of sessions approved and the date span for those sessions.
you have a deductible for mental health services?
- If so, how much is it?
- How much of the deductible has been met at this point?
- In what month does your policy year begin?
- What is your co-payment per visit or what percentage of the visit is covered?
- Are there restrictions or limitations to your coverage? (Pre-existing conditions, number of visits per year).
- What is the billing address for claims for your health insurance company?
By verifying this information, you reduce the risk of unexpected expenses. You will be responsible for sessions not covered by your insurance.